Glitch in the System
|Joined: June 22, 2016||Active Kith: Willow|
|Birthday: December 15||Kith Alliances: 15|
|I am: a cartoonist!||Forum Posts: 2883|
|Call me: she/her||Website: Shazzbaa.com|
|Cheers: 509||Gallery: View|
|Wishes Granted: 3227||Wishlist: View|
Latest Forum Activity
So here's something that I discovered is just the absolute worst during the Open Beta Lycus Donation Event: trying to do anything with a large number of anything that's located on page 6 of a 14-page inventory. Like, let's say I want to donate all my denim shorts to Lycus. Going to the clothing tab is easy, but then the only pages I can see are "1,2,3 .... 12,13,14" I have to click page 3, so that I can click page 4, so that I can click page 5, so that I can click page 6 to find my shorts, and then I can donate one stack of shorts, and then it refreshes back to the first page of my clothing inventory, so I have to click back through pages 3, 4, 5, and 6 to get to the shorts again and donate the next thing. Oy vey! If one of these things were fixed, the other would be more bearable. Like, if it didn't refresh back to page one, then the fact that navigation is so tedious wouldn't be as big a deal. Or, if I could see all the pages at once, I could just remember that I was on page 6 and bounce back there after the refresh.* But both of those things put together make it just the worst to use a bunch of items, move a bunch of items to the locker or gallery, or donate a bunch of items. *if I got to pick, I'd pick all pages being visible, since that would also mean that if I'm checking to see if I already have a thing, I can just memorise that "basic hair is on page 9" or whatever and be able to jump there easily without having to click through multiple other pages
seconding support for this!! I have...... no idea which pans are up in my shelves.
I'm gonna bump this again based on the sheer number of new players since Open Beta asking, daily, whether or not declining a quest will hurt their reputation.
Support for this, ESPECIALLY since items are on a timer and you can only buy one every minute, having to run and check if you already have a bunch of wrenches or red dye can lose you one potential purchase.
[If I don't have pink hair, I'm probably cosplaying one of my characters.]
Just your Friendly Neighbourhood Definitely-Not-Evil Landlord!
- Please do not set the dorm on fire, unleash ancient evils in the common room, or rip holes in the fabric of reality anywhere on the dormitory property.
- Please remember that your landlord's repairs budget is already strained by the generous pet policy made to accommodate the kith, and keep housing affordable for everyone by not unleashing apocalypses on the premises.
- Seriously, I shouldn't have to remind you guys of this so much. It's pretty straight-forward.
- For legal reasons, please keep all magic designed to detect or destroy "evil" to a minimum within the dormitory. Thank you.
My TW Art Thread!
My Custom Clothing Thread!
My Custom Kith Thread!
WAIT. Are you a staff artist?
Yes, I am! I draw official art for Tattered World, though this doesn't give me any moderator powers or gameplay perks, and I don't get any secret knowledge about the plot or NPCs unless I need it in order to draw things!
Officially released stuff I've drawn so far:
- Muscled Leggings
- All the Halloweave Hands items (Boo sketched most of these, I finished them!)
- Half Wall (Boo sketched this)
- Mara, Thelovskye, and Dynrial's portraits